Random good picture Not show
1. The document provides a general overview of the bank's policies.
2. I'm afraid I can't give you a general overview of the situation.I can only offer you a worm's-eye view that is based on my own experience.
3. The opening chapter gives a brief historical overview of transport.
4. The opening chapter gives a general overview of the subject.
5. I'll give you a brief overview of what the job involves.
6. Only the Head of Sales has an overview of the situation worldwide.
7. This chapter gives a broad overview of the main concerns facing employers.
8. I'm afraid I can't give you a general overview of the situation. I can only offer you a worm's - eye view that is based on.
9. The seminar aims to provide an overview on new media publishing.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Overview analysis Ratios are computed from published financial statements.
11. Without giving it a full review, an overview is in order.
12. This reorganization gave an overview of the education system which had not previously been possible.
13. But a rapid overview is in order, to make the detailed account easier to follow.
14. This is a good overview of the entire topic of economic development and democracy.
15. A brief overview of comparative industrial relations in Chapter 10 completes the book.
16. This brief historical overview helps explain a number of later relationships.
17. What will happen to the overview of grants to voluntary conservation bodies(sentencedict.com), particularly national bodies?
18. The first phase is an overview which leads to the identification of the major things of interest in that area.
19. A strategic overview on the issue would be published in an autumn white paper.
20. It is useful, therefore, to provide a brief overview of some of these studies.
21. I had in mind to give you an overview first of all.
22. Perhaps you could give me an overview of your concerns.
23. This summary is intended to be an Overview of the care a patient may receive whilst on a general surgical ward.
24. An investment overview should therefore quickly impart the essential basic information which will interest the potential purchaser.
25. The central section of the book is a historical overview of drug use.
26. These debates are developed in Chapter 9, which provides an overview of the entire range of inner-city interventions.
27. All three plans are displayed side-by-side, providing a welcome overview and an idea of how they might meld.
28. This summary gives the reader a good and comprehensive overview of the seminar.
29. In the preceding example, by seeing p1, p2, and p3 the reader gets a good overview of hypertext.
30. Before we can consider the details we need to have an overview of the whole situation.
More similar words: interview, over and over, view, review, viewer, in view of, point of view, service, serving, supervisor, judicial review, social services, observer, over, cover, lover, all over, go over, oversee, overall, covert, get over, be over, proverb, governor, recover, cover up, hand over, poverty, overcome.