Random good picture Not show
1. He missed no opportunity to burnish his image.
2. The company is currently trying to burnish its socially responsible image.
3. She wished her to dust the furniture, burnish the coal scuttle, and clean the windows.
4. Its berries glistened red under the burnish of the breeze, which came in uneasy gusts from the south and east.
5. Scagliola diaphaneity is bad, and without burnish.
6. Act well with vitamin B, can maintain the burnish of the hair.
7. It's the burnish, glue work can be very accurate in need to play the part of the hair, adhesive glue, also can use the machine configuration of the nozzle of different cases of a local spray adhesive.
8. Skin molten, attenuate, burnish drops, flexibility decreases, dry and corrugate.
9. Such bipartisanship will do something to burnish his reputation as a reformer.
10. Constant drink rice wine, the skin is lubricant burnish, puerpera and woman period are drinkable, have profit especially.
11. The European Parliament badly needs a president who can burnish its image.
12. Many people, fearful for their jobs, are trying to burnish their contacts at other firms.
13. It was the fourth consecutive last-place finish for LaGuardia,(Sentencedict.com) a congested airport in the borough of Queens which is plagued by delays but hopes to burnish its image with new high-profile restaurants.
14. Thin, soft, smooth , fit, breathable, brilliant color, rich burnish, nobility is elegant, wear comfortable.
15. Equally, headhunters and recruiters will often work with you to burnish your resum é.
16. With as to ten years' development, the diamond flexible discs, the mark of XC we manufacture, have the advantage of high pliability and durability , and the processed goods has good burnish.
17. The mill is in pain until in the mature, RongRun burnish, with tears for!
18. During running - in, the rolling elements and seals burnish the surface, which leads to reduced friction coefficients.
19. But GlaxoSmithKline is taking a step in Europe that may burnish its image.
20. Distinctive crystal clastic rock enchases craft every design likes an artwork, aglimmer glamour burnish,(sentencedict.com) popular feeling chord is touched like diamond.
21. Pome grows ellipsoidal form, long 10-15 centimeter, deep yellow, provide burnish, pulp woodiness, flavour small acid, acerbity, have scent, have short fruit stem.
22. There's nothing like a little golden statuette on the mantelpiece to burnish a fragile ego.
23. Whether opening campuses abroad or organising exchange programmes, universities are keen to burnish their multicultural credentials.
24. Meticulous quality of a material, chromatically presents the makeup effect of natural burnish equably, it is good that colour adds exert oneself, take off not easily makeup.
25. Want to choose to be able to behave the hairstyle of hair burnish, wait like straight hair, bingle , tress.
More similar words: furnish, burning, turn in, burner, burn out, burn up, turn into, furniture, finish, punish, vanish, finnish, clownish, Spanish, finish up, diminish, astonish, astonished, finish with, punishment, astonishment, bury, suburb, burst, morning, warning, bureau, earnings, suburban, burst in.