Random good picture Not show
1. I've never any pity for conceited people, because I think they carry their comfort about with them.
2. I thought him conceited and arrogant.
3. They hated that conceited, self-satisfied creature.
4. You're the most conceited, selfish person I've ever known.
5. Many people become conceited after only modest success.
6. Without wishing to sound conceited, I am the best salesperson in the company.
7. I'm not as conceited as so many people seem to think.
8. It's very conceited of you to assume that your work is always the best.
9. He's so conceited that when she refused his invitation(Sentencedict.com), it really put his nose out of joint.
10. A very conceited young woman, Matthew was thinking.
11. I know this sounds wickedly conceited.
12. If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed. C.S. Lewis
13. The logical conclusion of this conceited but surprisingly widely held stance should be to declare all such people as legal minors.
14. Cast down that over-mighty, conceited, lying, sleazy failure of a government from its seat.
15. Love is never boastful, or conceited, or rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense.
16. I don't want to sound conceited, but we are the experts here.
17. It was his own fault for having been conceited enough to be pleasant to her on the morning of the read-through.
18. She says he has become conceited and stuck-up .
19. He is conceited and short-sighted.
20. He may be conceited , illmannered, fatuous.
21. The officer was supercilious and self - conceited.
22. In no case should we get conceited.
23. Promoted too quickly, the conceited young man became overbearing.
24. Columbus finally made these conceited fellows see reason.
25. Conceited people always look down on others.
26. Villains are characteristically mean, rude, insensitive, conceited and selfish.
27. To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.
28. A conceited crow decked herself with the moulted feathers of the handsome peacock.
29. He could not bear that they should be so conceited.
30. Today the better animal wears a bridle and bit, while the worser casts a cold, conceited eye.
More similar words: conceive, once in a while, concert, concept, concern, concede, concerning, conception, concentrate, concentration, concentrate on, concentrating, take it easy, excited, write down, once, at once, all at once, once more, concrete, conclude, penitence, conclusion, in conclusion, once upon a time, conciliatory, be connected with, convince, convinced, consequence.