Random good picture Not show
1. Owen's eyes gleamed avariciously, opposingly.
2. It is oneself are behaved a bit avariciously probably, I like all sorts of distinctive and beautiful household styles, and want to have them more.
3. He clutched it avariciously, looked at it as a miser looks at gold, and thrust it into his shirt bosom.
4. The sailor grinned and passed him a fragment of sea biscuit. He clutched it avariciously , looked at it as a miser looks at gold, and thrust it into his shirt bosom.
5. More often than not, these cases are enshrined in popular culture by the movies and books about them that are avariciously devoured by a sensation-hungry public.
6. One day Tom was in the act of dosing the crack when his aunt's yellow cat came along, purring, eying the teaspoon avariciously, and begging for a taste.
More similar words: consciously, subconsciously, capricious, avarice, anxiously, obviously, dubiously, previously, various, laboriously, officious, judicious, suspicious, a variety, a variety of, raucously, prevarication, simultaneously, specious, precious, conscious, audacious, atrocious, vivacious, voracious, nefarious, mendacious, pugnacious, loquacious, unconscious.