Random good picture Not show
1. We had sundry visitations from the Tax Inspector.
2. She invited all and sundry to her party.
3. Scientists, business people, and sundry others gathered on Monday for the official opening.
4. Sundry distant relatives, most of whom I hardly recognized, turned up for my brother's wedding.
5. This cream can be used to treat sundry minor injuries.
6. The club is open to all and sundry.
7. He was well known to all and sundry.
8. She was known to all and sundry as Bella.
9. I don't want all and sundry knowing about our problems.
10. He makes films about animals(http://sentencedict.com), plants and sundry other subjects.
11. He throws his largesse to all and sundry.
12. In addition, the Secretary drove the tractor on sundry duties.
13. Either keeping personal creditors accounts or making sundry creditors adjustments can consume inordinate amounts of administrative and accounting time.
14. The anchors are usually linked by sundry cords and tapes of varying age and wear.
15. He was, of course, revered by all and sundry in the hutted West Camp, Cranwell.
16. The only faces that greeted them belonged to sundry dead abbots glaring down from dusky oil paintings.
17. They manufacture clothing and sundry other products made from hemp.
18. I don't want you telling our private business to all and sundry.
19. I don't like you talking about my personal problems to all and sundry.
20. He spent an hour telling me about various and sundry ideas he has for making money.
21. The establishment of a national asylum had been strongly urged by sundry persons and medical societies since the late 1880s.
22. By removing the mystique immediately,(sentencedict.com) you avoid the excruciatingly embarrassing guesswork by all and sundry.
23. Duggie Brown is excruciatingly convincing as the sleazy, no-talent compere whose best reward is to grope all and sundry.
24. He was up and about and shouting at all and sundry.
25. Her sister told her mother, who then told all and sundry.
26. Moreover many products are extremely expensive and attractive for sundry unauthorised uses.
27. I would throw myself on the mercy of the circuit-house, usually reserved for traveling politicians and sundry bigwigs.
28. Innocent must have been beset with petitions and business from all and sundry.
29. Rex spied out Sam Maggott hollering at all and sundry and making good use of his over-sized red gingham handkerchief.
30. The job, checking up on the moral character and life circumstances of sundry candidates for insurance, was in New York.
More similar words: laundry, hundred, round and round, scoundrel, misunderstanding, dry up, sunny, sunken, sun rose, kindred, sunglasses, syndrome, dendrology, fund, bound, under, round, run down, around, ground, jocund, refund, under way, mundane, underway, all round, round off, expound, round up, founder.