Random good picture Not show
1. I love children's innocence and lack of guile.
2. George was a man completely lacking in guile.
3. With a little guile she might get what she wanted.
4. By guile and skill, they managed to escape.
5. A man with-out guile or hidden history.
6. The qualities these men admired included guile alongside bravery.
7. He is full of guile.
8. Stupid they may be but not lacking in guile.
9. These garments now await the guile of high-priced tailors before transfer to my hotel.
10. He knew no guile; upon his lips were kinds words only.
11. By guile, bribery or skill the fleeing rebels managed to elude their pursuers.
12. A face devoid of guile, the sweetest smile I've ever seen.
13. Her guile and genius has helped Cane establish a seemingly unassailable lead over the weak and divided Opposition.
14. Set against my wits and guile(sentencedict.com), Manly strength won't save your skin.
15. These adjectives mean free from guile, cunning, or sham.
16. He persuaded her to sign the document by guile.
17. Receive, receive, ye joy invited, receive, receive, its guile.
18. Anon is not known for guile or intricate schemes.
19. Here was neither guile nor rapacity.
20. A swindler uses guile; a robber uses force.
21. Don't trust her. She's full of craft and guile.
22. They used their craft and guile to close the deal.
23. The President will need to use all her political guile to stay in power.
24. He is a simple, honest man(http://sentencedict.com/guile.html), totally lacking in guile.
25. At Louis's side, he saw how to meet Viking attacks by diplomacy and a mixture of force and guile.
26. Wycliffe was getting nowhere, though Tate was answering his questions without protest and, apparently, without guile.
27. Fred often winced when he witnessed his wife's impudence and guile, but he realised she was right.
28. Truman's career had developed wholly in the domestic context where he had shown considerable guile and courage.
29. Though she doesn't register as a gifted actress, she communicates emotion with a shocking lack of guile.
30. They were so keen to get to grips with the enemy that they disregarded much of the training in stealth and guile.