Random good picture Not show
(1) She gave a cheesy grin to the cameras.
(2) Someone here's got cheesy feet!
(3) We went to some cheesy bar in Baltimore.
(4) Not sausage rolls or cheesy biscuits or anything.
(5) Politicians and their cheesy grins may come and go.
(6) The enchiladas are extra cheesy but not greasy.
(7) Ear infections with a bloody, purulent, cheesy smelling discharge and sticking pains.
(8) Not a cheesy one that mentions their names, but they're the people I miss.
(9) The sauce was too runny and not cheesy enough.
(10) Don't wear that shirt . It looks cheesy.
(11) Cue the cheesy inspirational music!
(12) The acting in that movie was so cheesy.
(13) The King's Road was getting increasingly cheesy.
(14) Am I brilliant and cheesy white horse prince?
(15) A bit of cheesy - awesome theme music.
(16) an incredibly cheesy love song.
(17) It celebrates hope and achievement without being cheesy.
(18) Do you think it's cheesy to get him lingerie?
(19) And that's not cheesy[Sentencedict.com], it's just healthy thinking!
(20) Vernix caseosa a white cheesy substance has formed over the baby's skin to protect it from its watery environment and to help ease her through the birth canal.
(21) Small vendors sold cheesy trinkets and knock - off Olympic souvenirs.
(22) Guitar riffs still aggravatingly cheesy. Crowds continuing to fill seating. Ceremony has yet to start.
(23) Politicians persist in imagining that "the people" warm to their cheesy slogans.
(24) Hawthorn buds are bursting everywhere: vivid leaf bunches with a crunchy, cheesy taste.
(25) I think I should write a guide book because I have the appreciation value for cheesy things.
(26) The result was a sweaty medley, harsh and brittle on the surface, but cheesy and rotten underneath.
(27) The idea of calling some random guy I met in a bar makes me feel cheesy!
(28) I am not a bar pick-up kind of person, and I usually find the whole scene pretty cheesy.
(29) Eighteen milk bottles on the mantelpiece, some with milky smears and doubtless smelling cheesy.
(30) Hepar may be needed after Mercurius. Ear infections with a bloody, purulent, cheesy smelling discharge and sticking pains.