Random good picture Not show
1) The president was burnt in effigy.
2) The demonstrators burned a crude effigy of the president.
3) The king was burned in effigy by the angry mob.
4) Protesters unveiled an effigy of the mayor.
5) Effigy of the Seven-headed Cobra in a Hindu temple.
6) Candidates who wanted enclosure were burned in effigy, their supporters wheeled about in muck-carts in the robust eighteenth-century fashion.
7) The mob had already burnt in effigy Andrew Oliver and his new stamp office before doing some damage to his house.
8) He gave me a toy coffin with an effigy of my mom inside it.
9) There he lay, in knightly stone effigy,(http://sentencedict.com/effigy.html) with a row of eight knights in stone cartoon-strip below him.
10) I could not even bayonet an effigy of Kaiser Bill convincingly.
11) An effigy of Mr MacSharry was burned by protesting farmers in Strasbourg last week in a violent protest against the deal.
12) This effigy is decorated with old newspapers and firecrackers.
13) The coin bears an effigy of lincoln.
14) Burn a person in effigy.
15) The deposed dictator was burned in effigy by the crowd.
16) A wooden effigy of a Native American holding a cluster of cigars(Sentencedict.com), formerly used as the emblem of a tobacconist.
17) On board, they tarred and feathered an effigy of the President.
18) British an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day.
19) During the annual Pope Day at Newport and Boston, crowds burned the pope in effigy.
20) The only possible explanation is that they are holding a wooden effigy.
21) Knocked from its invisible supporting cradle of needle-thin tractor beams, the effigy swayed.
22) As a result, the Ragusans adopted him as their patron saint and his effigy still gazes out over the Stradun.
23) There are numerous harvest customs throughout this country and abroad, and some involve burning the straw effigy of such a figure.
24) In 1983 the descendants of these owners of geese were to burn the local conservationists in effigy.
25) Geoffrey Plantagenet, Count of Anjou, as depicted in his tomb effigy.
26) The lid of his now-gone sepulchre remains, a marble piece with Grifo's carved effigy.
27) During the war, the president was sometimes burned in effigy in some cities.
28) A very picturesque view of an old triumphal arch and the pine-tree-studded hill on the other side of the brook, was obtained from a hall in which stood a dust-covered effigy of an old school god.
29) And their leader, Nick Clegg, has been burned in effigy and had excrement shoved through his letterbox.
30) Enter the eastern catacomb and kill zombies until you complete "Ghoulish Effigy ", "The Totem of Infliction" and "The Night Watch".
More similar words: efficacy, efficient, efficiency, fight, figure, fighter, figure out, figure in, effort, firefighter, effect, office, fight against, officer, in effect, effusive, effluent, official, traffic, suffice, affinity, officially, officious, effacement, take effect, head office, difficult, diffident, effectively, sufficient.