Random good picture Not show
1. The picture is in an excellent state of preservation.
2. Eliot campaigned for the preservation of London's churches.
3. The aim of the policy is the preservation of peace.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The council has placed a preservation order on the building.
5. The entire city is under a preservation order.
6. The paintings were in an excellent state of preservation.
7. The old building is in good preservation.
8. We are working for the preservation of the environment.
9. The trust fund will ensure preservation of the site in perpetuity.
10. The speediest succor might avail to the preservation of his life.
11. This avenue of mature trees has a preservation order on it.
12. The police are responsible for the preservation of law and order.
13. The police are responsible for the preservation of public order and security.
14. The speediest succour might avail to the preservation of his life.
15. The central issue in the strike was the preservation of jobs.
16. Those particular flats have a preservation order on them.
17. Here it was in an artificial state of preservation.
18. In all three cases the preservation triumphed.
19. We are a charity dedicated to their preservation.
20. Preservation efforts currently amount to architectural triage.
21. Indeed,[sentencedict.com] listing is in essence a collective preservation order.
22. But the State Preservation Board and a legislative committee is trying to change that.
23. A Washington-based advisory group on historic preservation must first evaluate the proposal.
24. Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense. Ronald Reagan
25. Both superpowers shared the same instinct for self - preservation.
26. There is great public concern about some of the chemicals used in food preservation.
27. Most of the buildings are in an excellent state of preservation.
28. The arena is in an exceptionally fine state of preservation .
29. Where there is economic advantage in reusing information there will be an easy business case for the preservation of records.
30. Many terrestrial forms simply did not live in environments in which preservation was possible.
More similar words: reservation, observation, conservation, preserve, conservative, conservatism, proportional representation, presentation, preserved, representation, misrepresentation, starvation, observatory, reserve, desertification, reserved, reservoir, prestidigitation, privatization, privatisation, representative, ovation, enervate, servant, privation, elevation, salvation, derivation, renovation, innovation.