Random good picture Not show
1. The custom is of Scottish derivation.
2. The derivation of its name is obscure.
3. The theoretical derivation is based on a lattice treatment.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. What is the derivation of the word "redshirt"?
5. The derivation of the specific form need not concern us.
6. Table 9.6 shows several indicators used in the derivation of GRE elements which are related to deprivation.
7. Referring back to the aggregate supply curve derivation in Fig. 10-5, it is that is usually attributed to the Keynesians.
8. The derivation of a particular label is often quite obvious.
9. Its derivation from and relation to free volume theories of the glass transition has been thoroughly discussed in the literature.
10. The derivation of criteria and issues related to describing performance are outlined.
11. A derivation of White Sunday, it refers to the white garments worn by the recently baptised Christians of the early Church.
12. The derivation of the curve in Fig. 3 is beyond the scope of this textbook.
13. The derivation of a sample from the Moon poses staggering dynamic problems.
14. The derivation of these models from theories of early speech development is clear.
15. It is only the mode of its derivation from the Doolittle equation which would be changed. 3.6.
16. The inductivist account requires the derivation of universal statements from singular statements by induction.
17. To determine the derivation of a sentence it is necessary to use a parsing algorithm.
18. This derivation can be made more complex and realistic if the price level affects other variables.
19. a word of Greek derivation.
20. Our derivation of the chain rule contains one flaw.
21. Antecedent derivation is an extension of theorem proving.
22. The evaluation of partial derivation is quite simple.
23. A line of descent; derivation.
24. The word is of old French derivation.
25. Binary derivation is one of the randomness test algorithms.
26. Every sentence has a canonical derivation.
27. De Wiest criticized Jacob's derivation and exposition.
28. The left-handed side of the figure refers to the derivation of scientific laws and theories from observation that we have already discussed.
29. Rarity is another component of value and with this often went derivation from distant sources.
30. It also treats in detail the pronunciation, written forms, inflexions, constructions, and derivation of each word.
More similar words: deprivation, motivation, captivation, salvation, elevation, private, starvation, excavation, innovation, observation, reservation, privately, conservation, private property, the private sector, consideration, confederation, esterification, derive, derived, derive from, derision, ratification, gratification, acclimatization, nation, ration, oration, station, elation.