Random good picture Not show
1. Guy's house was close to the observatory.
2. The Royal Greenwich Observatory was founded to observe and catalogue the stars.
3. The shuttle also will nudge the observatory gently into a slighter higher orbit to extend its lifetime.
4. The shuttle also will nudge the observatory into a slightly higher orbit to extend its lifetime.
5. The path was built to serve an observatory that functioned at the top of the Ben at the turn of the century.
6. The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope. Henry Ward Beecher
7. He designed the Observatory office building in the city, which later won a Merseyside Civic Society building of the year award.
8. As you say, the place is now an observatory, and seemed quite ideal for my project.
9. Coastguards, police and the Lerwick Observatory received 17 independent reports of a UFO.
10. I pressed the button to close the observatory roof and set to work setting up my lights.
11. Scientists at the observatory are also investigating other uses for the system.
12. The Observatory Dome of the HKU Department of Physics.
13. On Oct. 7, 2010, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory, or SDO[sentencedict.com], observed its first lunar transit when the new moon passed directly between the spacecraft (in its geosynchronous orbit) and the sun.
14. Research at the Porcupine Abyssal Plain Sustained Observatory site was supported by the European Union and the Natural Environment Research Council of the United Kingdom.
15. Local observatory alerted residents that there would be a dust storm the next day.
16. These negotiations are at a delicate stage and senior staff at the observatory preferred to make no official comment when contacted yesterday.
17. The painting now hangs in the gallery at the Old Royal Observatory.
18. The men met each day at noon in the observatory to check the watch against the regulator clock and then rewind it.
19. Triangulations on distant hills were attempted, weather records kept, and there was an astronomical observatory.
20. Well-satisfied, and by now very hungry, I walked back to the observatory for breakfast.
21. According to Miss Latham, having set up the photographic plates in the observatory dome, they stepped outside.
22. There is an extensive rose garden, separate from the Observatory, laid out in the 1930s.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Then I went over to the vice-president's mansion and played tennis at the naval observatory in Washington a bunch of times.
24. Harrison charged that the ex-sailors were too old and wheezy to climb the steep hill up to the Observatory.
25. It was 6.15 a.m. in Washington, and he was still at his residence at the Naval Observatory.
26. And even if one wanted to at a bird observatory, one would find it difficult to lie in.
27. Hank raced off before I could collar him, scampering like a puppy along a path leading up to the Mills Observatory.
28. The talk by Jill Bechtold is part of a free series offered at the observatory since the beginning of time.
29. If confirmed, it will be the first corroboration of a similar signal that an Italian underground observatory called DAMA has been seeing for 10 years.
30. There is a small network of rhombus in Tokyo Astronomical Observatory.
More similar words: observation, observe, observed, observer, reservation, conservative, conservation, enervate, subservient, elevator, oratory, dilatory, aleatory, placatory, migratory, crematory, predatory, laudatory, regulatory, laboratory, defamatory, derogatory, declamatory, preparatory, conciliatory, inflammatory, obsessed, obsequious, pervade, starvation.