Random good picture Not show
1. The privatisation allowed companies to rake in huge profits.
2. Ridley, as commerce secretary, masterminded the privatisation.
3. The government is to accelerate its privatisation programme.
4. He has direct experience of the process of privatisation.
5. Privatisation is a necessary staging post to an open market.
6. Privatisation goes against the grain of their principle of opposition to private ownership of industry.
7. The privatisation of the electricity industry-the biggest sell-off of them all.
8. Privatisation and gimmickry are not the answer to improving Britain's rail service.
9. Most unions see privatisation as an inevitable prelude to job losses.
10. I reject absolutely the notion that privatisation of our industry is now inevitable.
11. Electricity privatisation has exploded the myth of cheap nuclear power.
12. Rail privatisation gives them the shivers.
13. For example, the impact of electricity privatisation is speculative.
14. Free marketeers even talked of privatisation.
15. In the long term, Mr Heseltine said that privatisation was the only hope for the industry.
16. Even water privatisation, which every opinion poll showed to be a deeply unpopular measure, was almost six times over-subscribed.
17. Corporate finance and privatisation, in particular, did well, increasing fee income by 19% to ￡16m.
18. Rather, the best argument for privatisation is that it would allow the railways to expand their services.
19. Privatisation used to be a badge of honour worn with pride by these Ministers.
20. We shall pursue the privatisation programme, and encourage private investment, both domestic and foreign.
21. Norton believes privatisation of electricity and water companies means more funds will come on stream.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. But not everyone accepts the wisdom of privatisation, even in the government.
23. The Government was determined to go full steam ahead with its privatisation programme.
24. They believe these two devices are connected with protests against water privatisation.
25. Favourable treatment has been given to the small shareholder, when allocating oversubscribed issues, in some of the privatisation issues.
26. Programme S.TDY 6.30 26/10/93 Rail workers rally in London in protest about privatisation plans.
27. It should also be pointed out that white-collar industries have suffered from privatisation.
28. Take away or subsidise all nuclear power stations and you lose the commercial logic of the privatisation plans.
29. Rose Newbigging reports Without doubt the White Paper is a thinly disguised blueprint for the privatisation of health care in this country.
30. Mr Knapp warned passengers and rail workers alike their fate was in their own hands if they voted for candidates supporting privatisation.
More similar words: deprivation, derivation, motivation, captivation, organisation, improvisation, satisfaction, industrialisation, private, privately, ovation, sensation, cessation, elevation, salvation, accusation, private school, innovation, renovation, starvation, excavation, compensation, private property, depravation, reservation, observation, dispensation, conversation, condensation, the private sector.