Random good picture Not show
(6) Tell the servant to knock me up at five o'clock.
(7) The servant attends on his master.
(8) The servant struck in with the remark that Mr. Lee was out one hour ago.
(9) Why doesn't the servant come when I call?
(10) The servant bowed the guests out as they left.
(11) The master left his money with a trusty servant.
(12) Ask the hour maid servant to clean the floor.
(13) From the evidence the detective deduced that the servant had done it.
(14) Fire is a good servant but a bad master.
(15) Last year, a civil servant was imprisoned for leaking a document to the press.
(16) He ruthlessly lammed out at his servant. Sentencedict.com
(17) The servant walked two or three footsteps behind his master.
(18) They treat their mother like a servant.
(19) The minister warned that any civil servant not at his desk faced immediate suspension.
(20) This servant will wait on your guests.
(21) The servant bowed low and handed his master the sealed note.
(22) I sent my servant about her business.
(23) A servant ought not to presume.
(24) The old servant fulfilled his master's charge to care for the children.
(25) Ask the hour maid servant to ash the dirt off the floor.
(26) He thrashed the poor servant with his stick.
(27) He had been groomed for a career in the Civil Service / groomed as a future civil servant.
(28) He was a loyal, distinguished and very competent civil servant.
(29) He's a local government administrator, that is to say a Civil Servant.
(30) " Please , Sir, missis has made tea,'said a female servant, bobbing into the room.
More similar words: observant, observable, reservation, observation, observatory, conservative, conservatism, conservation, nirvana, pervade, pervasive, interval, enervate, pervasion, water vapor, at intervals, serve, deserve, service, observe, serve as, serving, servile, reserve, observed, reserved, services, observer, preserve, servitude.