Random good picture Not show
1. The last few years have seen the privatization of many industries previously owned by the state.
2. We have discussed privatization, but we would prefer not to go down that particular road.
3. We have discussed privatization, but we would prefer not to go down that road.
4. The prime minister outlined the privatization plans at a press conference.
5. The government intends to go ahead with its privatization plans.
6. Privatization is thought to be beneficial in that it promotes competition.
7. Several railway lines were closed under privatization.
8. Privatization is not always the gravy train that governments promise.
9. The privatization of state companies continued apace.
10. Is the trend towards privatization reversible?
11. Privatization seems to offer the best hope for the industry.
12. The current debate about privatization is likely to grow hotter in the coming weeks.
13. An early example of privatization was the enclosure of public land for private use by wealthy landlords.
14. There were fears that privatization would lead to job losses.
15. Privatization could become a political albatross for the ruling party.
16. His union was implacably opposed to the privatization of the company.
17. Privatization need not mean that the government no longer affects how a good is produced and distributed.
18. The Privatization Committee processed offers from the private sector for over 100 currently state-owned industrial companies.
19. The privatization programme has been recognized as a major break with the mixed economy consensus.
20. To this day the privatization of agriculture has yet to occur in tlie agricultural areas of the old Soviet Union.
21. Privatization of oil and gas fields A decision to privatize oil and gas fields was announced on Oct. 1.
22. In this regard,[sentencedict.com][http://sentencedict.com] the privatization strategy was criticized as merely transferring monopoly power from the public to the private sector.
23. Revenue from turnover and income tax and from privatization had been less than expected.
24. The first round of privatization was due to start in late March.
25. There are sharp divisions within the party over the privatization of the railways.
26. Eastern Europe has become a testing ground for high-speed privatization.
27. The government is running up against considerable opposition to its privatization plans.
28. The unions are in opposition to the government over the issue of privatization.
29. This was the first such sale in the government's privatization programme.
30. Ownership is obviously central to the disposal of state property - privatization - in the move to a market economy.
More similar words: privatisation, deprivation, acclimatization, derivation, nationalization, realization, utilization, polarization, randomization, urbanization, organization, motivation, authorization, globalization, socialization, stabilization, captivation, naturalization, secularization, organizational, hospitalization, synchronization, internalization, externalization, industrialization, private, privately, ovation, elevation, salvation.