Random good picture Not show
1) The cash or scrip would be offered as part of a pro rata return of capital to shareholders.
2) In 1952, scrip was forbidden in the United States.
3) Scrip of this kind becomes, in effect, a proto-currency.
4) Deposit physical scrip to CCASS takes 10 workings days.
5) Before take an examination of, dynast people doing scrip tensely.
6) There is a piece of scrip on glass, explain company one does not accept all interviewing, if have, interview need to contact company of its precatory public relations.
7) When he sees the scrip below windshield he was at ease.
8) Sometimes, scrip could be exchanged for actual money, but never at face value 5.
9) Please purchase scrip coupon and help school maintain normal operation, thanks!
10) See scrip again, also not be original that piece, and became a piece new.
11) Read those words written on the scrip, they succeeded to join up at that night.
12) In Jian after scrip, the judge wants presiding juror to be scrip between jury ordinal deliver.
13) After writing scrip,(http://sentencedict.com/scrip.html) the judge wants presiding juror to be scrip between jury ordinal deliver.
14) If be done according to scrip, the exclusive water in bottle, enter pump inside, in case water is not answered, he can die in this place yearningly .
15) So the city printed millions of dollars of scrip, in denominations as high as $ 100.
16) In addition, you can set a price in scrip and the gamer can make a purchase from inside the game when his character approaches the toll gate.
17) When they broke off the cakes, the scrip turned out . Rise , On the Augusts 15 th!
18) Lost a piece of scrip on board , write ferociously above: " I let you steal! "
19) The mother laughed blandly, take out piece of scrip, there is a sole to imprint above.
20) Another option is to have scrip exist as an external currency and to have each transaction manifest in the gamer's external account.
21) The idea of using scrip to stimulate spending dates back to the 1890s, when Silvio Gesell wrote a series of books related to monetary system reform.
22) Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
23) Rank Organisation, the leisure group, advanced 8p to 782p after the success of its scrip dividend take-up.
24) As an alternative to the cash dividend the Board is proposing that an enhanced scrip dividend is offered to shareholders.
25) The authorization of any change in share capital - rights issues, placements, scrip issues and repurchases. 7.
26) As a result, relatively few people wanted to spend their scrip and go out, while many wanted to baby-sit so they could add to their hoard.
27) Jie can smell the emiction when she write the scrip.
28) Passerby listens come out he is slave an old name for Japan, saw scrip again.
29) And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
30) A gift card is a restricted monetary equivalent or scrip that is issued by retailers or banks to be used as an alternative to a non-monetary gift.
More similar words: script, conscript, scripture, manuscript, nondescript, playscript, postscript, transcript, description, inscription, conscription, prescription, proscription, transcription, circumscription, cripple, crippled, crippling, scribe, ascribe, scribble, inscribe, describe, subscribe, scrimmage, proscribe, prescribe, inscribed, subscriber, transcribe.