Random good picture Not show
(1) Clearing one's conscience is medicinal for the soul.
(2) It seems to be clearing up.
(3) They were clearing up when the second bomb exploded.
(4) Dad was clearing up in the kitchen.
(5) The centre will act as a clearing house for research projects for former nuclear scientists.
(6) They pitched their tent in a little clearing in the wood.
(7) Emergency teams are still clearing the debris from the plane crash.
(8) There's no need to exhaust yourself clearing up-we'll do it.
(9) Clearing trees by burning is highly destructive of the forest environment.
(10) The men were clearing all the pollution off the shore.
(11) The sky clearing up and cloudy, after happiness only loneliness.
(12) The hare darted along the edge of the clearing.
(13) He's clearing rubbish out of the attic.
(14) Snowplows have been out clearing the roads.
(15) He wandered around(sentencedict.com), clearing up in a desultory way.
(16) Workers have been clearing the wreckage from the tracks.
(17) Let's get busy with the clearing up.
(18) We finally got around to clearing out the garage.
(19) The clearing of rubbish and drains is still incomplete.
(20) They're still clearing up the storm damage.
(21) It all depends on the weather clearing up.
(22) The weather looks like clearing up.
(23) They were clearing away snow to open the tunnel.
(24) I'm fed up with clearing up after you!
(25) They left me with all the clearing up.
(26) The troops are slowly clearing the mines.
(27) The rain is clearing slowly.
(28) After lunch there was a little more clearing up to do than usual.
(29) The Prime Minister resigned today,(sentencedict.com) clearing the way for the formation of a new government.
(30) He had several goes at the high jump before he succeeded in clearing it.
More similar words: bearings, clear, nuclear, clear off, clearly, clear out, clear up, unclear, clear away, bear in mind, staring, earring, marine, learn, submarine, learned, learn from, ring, bring, leading, ring out, boring, during, ring up, string, cringe, pleasing, mothering, bring up, bring out.