Synonym: lavish, overgenerous, prodigal, too-generous, unsparing, unstinted, unstinting. Similar words: magnificent, magnificence, unification, reunification, maleficent, beneficent, magnifico, significant. Meaning: [mjuː'nɪfɪsnt] adj. very generous.
Random good picture Not show
1. A former student has donated a munificent sum of money to the college.
2. He enjoys being munificent on a princely scale.
3. I am so happy to get munificent birthday presents from my friends.
4. In the political field he supplied munificent financial support to the Liberal Party and its numerous causes.
5. What is more munificent, this reward all roles can enjoy to the account number under!
6. Has the munificent technical force and the abundant economic basis.
7. What is the first-class teacher?They have munificent bearing, advanced scientific attainments, upper humanities accomplishment and favorable psychological feature.
8. In such context, between such gilt-lettered cloth-bound boards, the concession was nothing less than munificent.
9. His father gave him a half - dollar and his mother a quarter and he thought them munificent.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Our property was confiscated, and loaned back to us by a munificent state.
11. She exhorts me to accept that new position, although that position reward is not munificent.
12. Certainly those who spread the message of Godhead are most munificent.
More similar words: magnificent, magnificence, unification, reunification, maleficent, beneficent, magnifico, significant, communist manifesto, significance, insignificant, significantly, orifice, edifice, magnification, artifice, community service, personification, sacrifice, reticent, scientific, epicenter, licentious, unscientific, bicentenary, bicentennial, identification, scientific method, uniform, immunity.