Synonym: audacious, brave, dauntless, intrepid, unafraid, unfearing. Similar words: pearlescent, odorless, colorless, humorless, more or less, gnarled, snarled, harlequin. Meaning: ['fɪrlɪs /'fɪə-] adj. 1. oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them 2. invulnerable to fear or intimidation.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She was a bold and fearless climber.
(2) Funny, profane and fearless, she has become one of America's biggest television celebrities.
(3) She was fearless in her attacks on public figures.
(4) She was fearless and full of energy. Sentencedict.com
(5) These dogs are absolutely fearless.
(6) The boy seems completely fearless.
(7) He's very strong and completely fearless into the bargain.
(8) Being fearless is a serious disadvantage.
(9) The Comanches were great and fearless warriors.
(10) They were fearless, giddy with excitement and anticipation.
(11) Fierce, loyal, bold, and fearless.
(12) These animals are fearless and very aggressive.
(13) It reminded him of pirates and buccaneers and fearless men who roamed the high seas in search of adventure.
(14) What, I wonder, is the fearless Insight Team doing about that?
(15) She is utterly fearless and sure of herself, small in stature but large in moxie.
(16) Despite its fearless look at racial tensions, the film moves at a relaxed and humorous pace.
(17) Lightning quick, fearless in the tackle and always in the thick of the action.
(18) To become foot-sure and fearless in such tightrope bridge crossings, he practiced on easier ones a few inches above the ground.
(19) Kids are fearless and full of energy, and no parent can watch them 24 hours a day.
(20) There is Achilles, the fearless hothead; the courageous and disciplined Hector; and the wily, imaginative Odysseus.
(21) Conservatives view the speaker as fearless, committed, and a fiery spokesman of their beliefs.
(22) Bainbridge pulled up his sagging trousers and struck the pose of a fearless sea captain.
(23) But lately, he is becoming his old self, aggressive and fearless in the middle.
(24) The fact that they had contentious articles written with a fearless pungency seems to have been due to his joint editorship of both.
(25) Such a nightmare was enough to make even the most fearless security officer break out in a cold sweat.
(26) I am always struck by Pollini's extraordinary ability to integrate even the most fearless of contrasts into a convincing whole.
(27) He makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches and scrambled eggs because of his fearless use of butter.
(28) The Colonel's cool compassion showed his command of the situation: no moment of fury distorted his fearless and level-headed view.
(29) Gray, a barnstorming centre-forward in his day, is equally fearless as a commentator.
(30) Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. Rabindranath Tagore
More similar words: pearlescent, odorless, colorless, humorless, more or less, gnarled, snarled, harlequin, fear, harlem renaissance, fearful, for fear of, uselessness, tactlessness, selflessness, early, pearl, fearfully, limitlessness, nearly, earlier, clearly, yearling, not nearly, early bird, pearl harbor, early warning, less, bless, lesson.