Similar words: touring, during, devouring, assuring, enduring, conjuring, reassuring, reassuringly. Meaning: ['pɔrɪŋ /'pɔːr-] adj. flowing profusely.
Random good picture Not show
2. Blood was pouring from the wound.
3. He was pouring ice and lemonade into tall glasses.
4. I spilled the juice while I was pouring it.
5. Larry was pouring out four glasses of champagne.
6. It was absolutely pouring with rain.
7. A fountain of blood was pouring from his chest.
8. It's pouring with rain .
9. Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
10. He mystified us all by pouring his drink out of the window.
11. It was pouring with rain so I accepted his offer of a lift.
12. Tributes have been pouring in from all over the world for the famous actor who died yesterday.
13. It was pouring with rain, but we pressed on regardless.
14. People huzzahed pouring into the streets at the news that the war had ended.
15. Walking three miles in the pouring rain is not my idea of fun.
16. Blood was pouring out of a cut on her head.
17. Blood was pouring from his nose.
18. Sweat was pouring down his face.
19. Smoke was pouring from the chimney.
20. Heartening reports of victories are pouring in.
21. All her feelings of resentment just came pouring out.
22. Commuters came pouring out of the station.
23. The bus was pouring out thick black exhaust fumes.
24. Light was pouring into the courtyard.
25. Thick, black smoke was pouring out of the chimney.
26. It's pouring down outside - I'm absolutely saturated!
27. It is with narrow-minded people as with narrow-necked bottle; the less they have in them the more noise they make in pouring out.
28. The weather there can be a bit unpredictable - one minute it's blue skies and the next minute it's pouring down.
29. By the end of the match[sentencedict.com], the sweat was pouring off him.
30. After a few laps of the track, the sweat was pouring off the runners.
More similar words: touring, during, devouring, assuring, enduring, conjuring, reassuring, reassuringly, manufacturing, murmuring, urine, ring finger, upbringing, lingering, ringing, nourishing, flourishing, ring, infuriating, bring, wring, firing, ring up, boring, fringe, tiring, daring, cringe, string, ring out.