Random good picture Not show
1. The mosque/shrine was desecrated by vandals.
2. She shouldn't have desecrated the picture of a religious leader.
3. Some of the graves have been desecrated by vandals.
4. The invading army desecrated this holy place when they camped here.
5. The church had been desecrated by vandals.
6. Kelly's grave was also desecrated.
7. Most of the Egyptian tombs were desecrated and robbed.
8. Never mind that he desecrated their spirit.
9. Protestant rioters desecrated Hailsham parish church in 1559, and the old practices were driven steadily underground.
10. I desecrated a pure heart.
11. King Kwangkaeto 's burial mound remains desecrated and unattended.
12. Yule decorations and the tapestries had been desecrated[sentencedict.com], burned.
13. French anti-war campaigners have desecrated a statue of Winston Churchill in Paris on the anniversary of the death of Rudolf Hess.
14. He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech.
15. It is then that the atmosphere of peace becomes tinged with a sense of sadness at such a loss ... beauty desecrated.
16. Hrun hummed a little tune as he began to pull crumbling leather from the desecrated altar.
17. Other new signs posted to describe scenery have been desecrated or struck down.
18. Tip: Hammer Haunts are undead Hammerites whose burial site was desecrated.
19. The ignorant remark jars discordantly upon the hyper-sensitive brain; the King of Terrors is desecrated by that unwitting disrespect.
20. The earth is to be honoured; it is not to be desecrated.
More similar words: desecrate, desecration, consecrate, consecration, deserted, statecraft, private sector, desegregate, the private sector, desperate, designated, desperately, saturated, decorated, liberated, elaborated, calibrated, frustrated, evaporated, integrated, exasperated, desperate measure, unsaturated, obliterated, exaggerated, exhilarated, secret, in secret, secretary, secretive.