Random good picture Not show
1. He obstinately refused to consider the future.
2. Unemployment figures are remaining obstinately high.
3. I stayed obstinately in my room, sitting by the telephone.
4. Len remained obstinately silent.
5. He remained desperately poor and obstinately proud.
6. The blunt instrument obstinately refused to reveal itself and he doubted if there were any more revelations to be got out of anybody.
7. A question which remained obstinately hovering in her mind as she slowly slipped into a deep sleep.
8. In 1921 unemployment averaged nearly 14%, and it obstinately refused to clear up throughout the decade.
9. Yet without fuss she dwelt obstinately on the meaning behind surface meaning.
10. Scarlett set her mouth obstinately.
11. His father was desperate and frightened,(Sentencedict.com) but obstinately fighting.
12. They held obstinately to the purely military viewpoint.
13. Refusing to give up or let go; persevering obstinately.
14. Smith obstinately refused to carry out the order.
15. " I want it that way,'she said obstinately.
16. Her name obstinately escaped my memory.
17. I obstinately bite the tight lips to endure the tears.
18. He obstinately denied everything, the theft and his character of convict.
19. My master caught a bad cold, that settling obstinately on his lungs.
20. Big (sometimes a foot across) and obstinately colorful (some are orange, some are purple; no one knows why), the sea star is usually found in a rockfissure sprawled like a discarded toy.
21. What reason is there for obstinately refusing to put this testament into practice?
22. In spite of every argument he obstinately refused to knuckle under.
23. He obstinately asserted that he had done the right thing.
24. His zest for life was gone. He obstinately refused to follow doctor's orders.
25. The greater the failures became, the more obstinately his incurable amateurishness came to the fore.
26. The trade balance, after oscillating between surplus and deficit in the 1970s, has stuck obstinately in the red since 1981.
27. He was a rational man and a police officer, but No. 22 seemed obstinately to be producing its own evidence.
28. Children can be notoriously careless with their glasses or obstinately refuse to wear them.
29. Conclusion: As well as removing physical dependence on treating diamorphine dependent patients, psychotherapy should be applied to treat obstinately vain hope.
30. Having shown himself ready to abandon those favourite notions of Frenchmen and Italians, it is a pity he should obstinately retain certain worn-out phrases about the Germans.
More similar words: obstinate, obstinacy, inordinately, indiscriminately, procrastinate, fortunately, unfortunately, destination, predestination, procrastination, lately, abstinence, stately, privately, desperately, ultimately, accurately, delicately, intimately, separately, immediately, imaginatively, immoderately, deliberately, appropriately, approximately, originating, fascinating, incriminating, ruminate.