Random good picture Not show
1. She has amassed a huge fortune from her novels.
2. The capitalists amass great wealth by exploiting workers.
3. We have amassed the raw data and are about to begin analysing it.
4. For 25 years, Darwin amassed evidence to support his theories.
5. During each war the monopoly capitalists amassed fabulous wealth.
6. They amassed enough evidence to convict her.
7. He amassed a fortune from silver mining.
8. How had he amassed his fortune?
9. He amassed a fortune after the war.
10. The enormous national debt amassed in the last eight years makes all this apparent prosperity nothing but a house of cards.
11. He has amassed a considerable fortune out of trading shares.
12. They amassed enough evidence to convict him on six charges.
13. How did you amass such a fortune?
14. The more money people amass, the more they pay attention to schools and education, a correlation drawn by countless studies.
15. He had time to amass a large repertoire of 32 concertos and many dozens of solo works.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Under the old system many women amass secret savings unbeknown to their husbands.
17. The non-climbers will be trying to amass points towards possession of the green jersey, the prize awarded for placings rather than time.
18. It is not simply enough to amass capital, military might or political support.
19. Leasure advises consumers to amass coupons only for products you regularly use, organize the coupons by aisles in the supermarket.
20. A speculator may try to amass great wealth.
21. My dream is to amass one million coffee mugs.
22. Landlords rely on feudal exploitation to amass wealth.
23. After teching up, amass Avatars with Venoms cover.
24. Like other industrialists, Kreuger planned to amass a huge fortune by manufacturing something ubiquitous and banal, much as John D. Rockefeller had done with kerosene.
25. Some of his colleagues envy the enormous wealth that he has amassed.
26. In fact, without the system that allowed presidents to amass a personal fortune at public expense, they may need to.
27. Unfortunately, it seems extremely unlikely that predictable technology will be equipped to amass large quantities of antimatter.
28. The mound of coins continues to grow as the little Kool Aid tycoons and garbage financiers continue to amaze and to amass.
29. Politics is a game to them in which they can oppress people, victimize them and amass great personal wealth.
30. At press time, King Leopold was reportedly planning to amass a battalion of 1, 200 hardy foot soldiers, including 50 mighty water bugs, to seek out the location of the bedbug stronghold.
More similar words: pyjamas, mass, massive, the mass of, Christmas, carcinomas, drama, damage, as a man, amazing, dramatic, amazement, alma mater, a matter of, dramatically, melodramatic, as a matter of fact, pass, asset, hassle, class, sassy, brass, pass out, pass by, pass away, pass on, assert, vassal, assume.