Random good picture Not show
1. Bruce spends most evenings surfing the Net .
2. Surfing the Internet is fun, but it's also a time waster.
3. His whole life revolves around surfing.
4. They go surfing every weekend.
5. Hawaii was the birthplace of surfing.
6. He's into surfing in a big way.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Ken's whole life revolved around surfing .
8. I like surfing,but I wiped out twice yesterday.
9. Popular water sports include swimming, surfing and water-skiing.
10. If the waves are big enough, we'll go surfing.
11. Jane's been surfing the Web all morning.
12. Do you like to go surfing?
13. Experience the thrills and spills of surfing!
14. I was surfing the net looking for information on Indian music.
15. I'm going to be surfing bigger waves when I get to Australia!
16. We asked the surfing champion what first drew him to the sport.
17. When we were in Hawaii we went surfing every day.
18. The simple fact is that, for most people, surfing is too expensive.
19. For me, nothing compares with the thrill of surfing - it's better than sex.
20. For us, surfing is real.
21. But superficiality had crept into surfing, too.
22. Surfing had a symbolic value for Hawaiians.
23. Many youngsters spend hours surfing the net.
24. Cardiologists and other medical professionals have also formed surfing groups.
25. Currently, a rich smorgasbord of overseas surfing is being heaped on the Net.
26. In wintertime he will don a wet suit and go right on surfing.
27. The ads feature a montage of images - people surfing, playing football and basketball.
28. This beach is good for swimming but bad for surfing.
29. St Ives, 7 miles away, is an old fishing port, with an artists community, and good surfing.
30. There's another high bore tommorrow - when big weekend crowds are expected to line the banks to watch the surfing spectacular.
More similar words: surface, surfeit, surfboard, surface tension, ring finger, finger, finding, puffing, sniffing, forefinger, in the offing, assuring, fingerprint, index finger, refinancing, reassuring, surprising, surrounding, surprisingly, surroundings, reassuringly, deficit financing, turf, perfidy, perfidious, superficial, come under fire, superficiality, living thing, mudslinging.