Synonym: concluding, depot, endmost, final, last, pole, terminus. Similar words: germinal, terminate, exterminate, termination, interminably, interminable, extermination, determination. Meaning: ['tɜrmɪnl /'tɜːm-] n. 1. station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods 2. a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves 3. electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display. adj. 1. being or situated at an end 2. of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route 3. relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time 4. occurring at or forming an end or termination 5. causing or ending in or approaching death.
Random good picture Not show
1. We met up at the bus terminal.
2. He has terminal lung cancer.
3. The terminal was constructed of reinforced concrete.
4. The illness is usually terminal.
5. Flights for Amsterdam depart from Terminal 3.
6. She's suffering from terminal boredom.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Domestic flights go from Terminal 1.
8. The oil terminal is in the narrow strait that separates the island from the mainland.
9. She has terminal cancer.
10. The car has reached its terminal speed and can run faster no longer.
11. He worked the bus terminal for a few days until they chased him.
12. The Zoo is at the bus terminal. You can't miss it.
13. Connect the cable to the correct terminal.
14. He is in the terminal stage of cancer.
15. A second terminal was opened in 1998.
16. The once great industry is now in terminal decline.
17. The industry is in terminal decline.
18. Your flight to Perth will leave from Terminal 4.
19. He made a round-trip to the terminal and back.
20. There were two students at each terminal.
21. He was eventually diagnosed as suffering from terminal cancer.
22. Plans are underway for a fifth terminal at Heathrow airport.
23. The airport hotel will be linked to the terminal building by a covered walkway.
24. The data entry terminal is connected to an online database while editing is taking place.
25. She claims that the shipbuilding industry is in terminal decline.
26. As soon as he was clear of the terminal building he looked round.
27. The Italian political system has been judged to be in terminal crisis for decades.
28. He has nothing to do all day and is suffering from terminal boredom.
29. Looking back afterwards you will see that this was not a terminal trough in your career.
30. A bus shuttles passengers back and forth from the station to the terminal.
More similar words: germinal, terminate, exterminate, termination, interminably, interminable, extermination, determination, indeterminate, determinative, determine, determined, determining, undetermined, predetermine, terminological, nominal interest rate, vermin, never mind, undermine, termite, intermit, buttermilk, nominal, nominally, criminal, intermittent, permit, hermit, hermitage.