Random good picture Not show
(1) They have dispossessed her of her house.
(2) If you pay your rent,you can't be dispossessed.
(3) The government dispossessed the landlords of their property.
(4) They dispossessed him from his home.
(5) The nobles were dispossessed after the revolution.
(6) They have dispossessed him of his political rights.
(7) The landlord has dispossessed the old tenement building.
(8) Fear dispossessed her of her senses.
(9) The government dispossessed her from her conutry.
(10) Droves of dispossessed people emigrated to Canada.
(11) They have been unjustly dispossessed of their hometown.
(12) The tenant was dispossessed for not paying his rent.
(13) He has been unjustly dispossessed of his country.
(14) He was dispossessed of his wealth.
(15) A lot of people were dispossessed of their homes during the civil war.
(16) Many black South Africans had been dispossessed of their homes.
(17) The nobles were dispossessed of their lands after the Revolution.
(18) A reunion of the discouraged(sentencedict.com), dispossessed. Sentencedict.com
(19) Many returning refugees have found themselves dispossessed once more, made refugees in their own land.
(20) He's a cultural icon, a standard-bearer for the dispossessed yet still proud black urban youth.
(21) Rob Madgwick dispossessed Wright and fired in a shot that was well saved by Stuart Burt.
(22) Waves of grain, fruited plains, dispossessed people, tears of rage.
(23) First he dispossessed Hendrie in full flight and then set off on a spectacular 50-yard solo run down the right.
(24) Legally dispossessed, the big landowners have almost everywhere recovered their advantage over the small peasants.
(25) We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters.
(26) The urban poor, too, came originally from dispossessed peasants.
(27) It documented the huge social costs of large dams, with up to 80m people dispossessed and millions more impoverished.
(28) And the predominantly male legal establishment is naturally reluctant to be dispossessed.
(29) At all events, it was this group of the dispossessed that gave the first successful impetus to the Revolution.
(30) Surely he was only afraid his memories might fade, leaving him dispossessed.
More similar words: dispossess, possess, possessive, possession, prepossessing, obsessed, predisposed, engrossed, assess, dispose, tresses, star-crossed, assessor, reassess, dispose of, dressed, predispose, disposable, assessment, stressed, dismissed, disposition, oppressed, expressed, depressed, addressed, processed, hard-pressed, disposable income, predisposition.