Random good picture Not show
1. Griffiths is the sole survivor of the crash.
2. Would you like some more sole?
3. His sole aim in life is to enjoy himself.
4. He was her sole comfort.
5. His sole aim is personal aggrandizement.
6. John was the sole heir to a vast estate.
7. I was the sole representative of the general practitioners.
8. He held a sole tenancy of a flat.
9. I've got a hole in the sole of my shoe.
10. My sole reason for coming here was to see you.
11. I wear my old shoes every day. One sole has come unglued.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Finance for a sole trader usually comes from the individual's own savings or from family and friends.
13. Making such decisions is not the sole prerogative of managers.
14. Academic ability is not the sole criterion for admission to the college.
15. My sole objective is to make the information more widely available.
16. This is the sole means of access to the building.
17. She was the sole survivor of the massacre.
18. Work seems to be her sole raison d'etre.
19. The eldest son is the family's sole provider .
20. She was in sole command of one million pounds.
21. Stephen will resume sole charge for the time being.
22. He is his mother's sole dependence.
23. She is my sole trust.
24. I'm the sole victim of Mother's tyranny.
25. The sole survivor of the crash was an infant.
26. She has sole responsibility for the project.
27. Their sole aim is to destabilize the Indian government.
28. The shoe's sole had a slightly textured surface.
29. Derek has sole responsibility for sales in Dublin.
30. I have sole charge of both children all day.