Similar words: brake, rake-off, maker, breaker, speaker, take root, lawmaker, rakish. Meaning: n. one who spreads real or alleged scandal about another (usually for political advantage).
Random good picture Not show
1. Viscount Muckraker, if you like - but you?
2. This is not the work of a muckraker.
3. That journalist is nothing but a professional muckraker.
4. "Nothing else would solve the problem except beating him up, " he said, referring to Fang Shimin, the muckraker.
5. So this anxiety we have about being branded a troublemaker or muckraker ... it just doesn't play out that way.