Random good picture Not show
(1) He has issued a short, cryptic statement denying the spying charges.
(2) My father's notes are more cryptic here.
(3) I received a cryptic message through the post.
(4) She made a cryptic comment about how the film mirrored her life.
(5) He did not find the question cryptic or bizarre.
(6) Manville perused the cryptic message with satisfaction.
(7) My journal is confused, almost cryptic on these matters.
(8) Indovina's lyrics are mostly cryptic and obscure.
(9) Drop a cryptic reference during the Monday press conference.
(10) One wall was plastered with posters filled with cryptic diagrams and rapturous praises of Nubian culture and other articles of Afrocentric faith.
(11) These variations appear cryptic to most westerners, and require some explanation.
(12) But there is one story which, in a cryptic and covert way, does.
(13) And was his cryptic message supposed to imply forgiveness for her own error - or some kind of apology for his own?
(14) Rather[http://sentencedict.com/cryptic.html], what she was saying with her cryptic scriptural reference was that I might not be asking the right question.
(15) Cryptic teaser: Whose Red Army marched on Moscow, then retreated in agony after a shoot-out?
(16) Diana was intrigued by Sue's cryptic message on the answerphone.
(17) The half-crazed hippy, deeply into Zen, Whose cryptic homilies she came to dread.
(18) The secret lies in those cryptic symbols that begin every web address.
(19) Darby was a cheerfully relaxed young man who compiled cryptic crosswords for a monthly magazine in his spare time.
(20) When anyone else raises a question, Tyson responds with sarcasm or cryptic, useless answers.
(21) In the Huatulco morgue, the dead men remain unidentified, and their feet provide only cryptic clues about the rebels.
(22) But as soon as they come to rest the wings close and the animals become completely cryptic again.
(23) He discovered that diffusing the transmitted light resulted in a dramatic increase in the resolution of such cryptic features.
(24) Write down any error messages you see, no matter how cryptic.
(25) No little red book, no reference to anybody named Blackman, no clippings, no cryptic notes, no personal correspondence.
(26) Better to lose face and be open about not understanding the cryptic message, than to lose sleep at night over it.
(27) The product is aimed at engineers and scientists who can build software modules called virtual instruments instead of writing cryptic text-based programs.
(28) For example, we might imagine a population of unpalatable, but cryptic, insect larvae.
(29) They were doubled over, poking at each other, making cryptic comments and bursting again into laughter.
(30) To assist novices, the magazine is offering a free guide to solving cryptic crosswords.
More similar words: encrypt, apocryphal, septic, skeptical, sceptical, optimistic, antiseptic, skepticism, optic nerve, elliptical, cry, cry out, decry, outcry, cry for, a far cry, crystal, hue and cry, option, reptile, optimum, inception, adoption, adaptive, aptitude, receptive, exception, deceptive, perception, reception.