Similar words: circumlocution, circus, hair, circuit, chair, circulate, circuitous, chairman. Meaning: n. 1. the style in which hair has been cut 2. the act of cutting the hair.
Random good picture Not show
1. I've had a really awful haircut.
2. How much do you charge for a haircut ?
3. I see you've had a haircut.
4. They ragged him about his haircut.
5. I like your new haircut.
6. It's been nearly three months since my last haircut.
7. I haven't had a haircut for months!
8. I like your haircut - it's very chic.
9. You should get a haircut.
10. How much/What do you charge for a haircut and blow-dry?
11. You ought to smarten up and have a haircut before the interview.
12. I don't want any comments on/about my new haircut, thank you!
13. That haircut takes years off her.
14. Say,(sentencedict.com) that's a nice haircut!
15. Do you like my new haircut?
16. Who's that guy with the funny haircut?
17. What do you think of my new haircut?
18. He was unshaven, and badly needed a haircut.
19. She looks loads better with her new haircut.
20. You look pretty cool with that new haircut.
21. I wish he'd get/have a haircut.
22. For a superb haircut, David's your man.
23. His haircut was a bit naff.
24. With that dress and your new haircut, you'll knock him dead.
25. Get yourself a haircut!
26. He had a trendy haircut, an earring and designer stubble .
27. Your hair is all right; it's just that you need a haircut.
28. He charges anywhere from $20 to $50 for a haircut and blow-dry.
29. Did you have to make such a personal remark about her new haircut?
30. Lisette came back from holiday in New York with a trendy asymmetric haircut.
More similar words: circumlocution, circus, hair, circuit, chair, circulate, circuitous, chairman, circulation, circumspect, circumstance, undercut, wheelchair, aircraft, circumnavigate, circumstantial, hail, chain, chain store, circle, percussion, mercurial, cut, repercussion, cute, cut off, cut out, cut up, acute, cutoff.