Random good picture Not show
(1) The government is determined to protect its tobacco monopoly.
(2) Had he succeeded, he would have acquired a monopoly.
(3) The company has a virtual monopoly in world markets.
(4) In some countries tobacco is a government monopoly.
(5) In the past central government had a monopoly on television broadcasting.
(6) His monopoly of shipbuilding in that country has been established.
(7) The company has a virtual monopoly in this area of trade.
(8) Managers do not have a monopoly on stress.
(9) During each war the monopoly capitalists amassed fabulous wealth.
(10) In many countries tobacco is a government monopoly.
(11) One company holds a monopoly of the raw materials.
(12) The company will become a state-owned monopoly.
(13) The company was able to exploit its monopoly position.
(14) Teachers do not have a monopoly on educational debate.
(15) Women do not have a monopoly on feelings of betrayal.
(16) A university education shouldn't be the monopoly of the minority whose parents are rich.
(17) Is Microsoft a monopoly?
(18) You can't have a complete monopoly of the car I need to use it occasionally.
(19) This Act of Parliament guaranteed solicitors a monopoly on particular legal services.
(20) The company lost its monopoly on exporting beer to India.
(21) A good education should not be the monopoly of the rich.
(22) "Monopoly" is one of the best-selling games of all time. Sentencedict.com
(23) For years Bell Telephone had a monopoly on telephone services in the US.
(24) This monopoly position is therefore totally beyond criticism.
(25) Costs can be rising in a natural monopoly industry.
(26) Mr O'Neill ran Alcoa, a virtual aluminium monopoly.
(27) How would you calculate the social cost of monopoly?
(28) The growth of monopoly drastically alters this situation.
(29) They are demanding an end to the Communist Party's monopoly of power .
(30) Over the years, he's picked off his competitors so that he now has a virtual monopoly.
More similar words: monotonously, monotonous, poly, polygon, polygamy, polyglot, polytheism, polynomial, polytheistic, polysyllabic, metropolis, anthropology, metropolitan, cosmopolitan, monogamy, monogram, monotheism, monolith, monotheistic, monochrome, monoculture, monochromatic, canopy, synopsis, xenophobia, inopportune, holy, Olympic, Olympics, pop out.