Random good picture Not show
1. They were pinioned against the wall by the lorry.
2. My arms were pinioned behind me by the policemen.
3. They were pinioned against the wall.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. His arms were pinioned to his sides.
5. He was pinioned to the wall by two men while another one repeatedly punched him.
6. He was held with his arms pinioned together behind his back.
7. At nine the next morning Bentley was pinioned, hooded and hanged.
8. I struggled to rise but my arms were pinioned.
9. Her arms were pinioned tightly behind her.
10. The pinioned hands of the condemned man went suddenly white as the noose and the drop snapped his spinal column.
11. The captive's arms were pinioned to his sides.
12. The thief was pinioned to a tree.
13. Pinioned by the press of men around them(sentencedict.com), they were unable to move.
14. The old woman pinioned her hen's wings together to prevent it from flying.
15. With a groan, Vitor drew her up against him and pinioned her in his arms.
16. She made contact and heard an exclamation of pain and then her arms were pinioned behind her and she was powerless.
17. Once engaged in hand-to-hand combat in this way the Squig Hopper is pinioned to the ground and does not move away.
18. But such rescues were the exception as time ran out for those pinioned under collapsed concrete walls and tangled girders.
19. One hand on each side of her waist, he pinioned her, slid his tongue into her mouth.
20. Jean Valjean with some difficulty, but without relaxing his hold for a single instant, made Javert, pinioned as he was, scale the little entrenchment in the Mondetour lane.
21. He could not fight back, for his arms were pinioned to his sides with ropes.
More similar words: opinion, public opinion, minion, union, onion, companion, old-fashioned, commissioned, definition, administration, senior, junior, ingenious, euphonious, harmonious, acrimonious, sanctimonious, pin, pink, pine, spin, fined, one day, opine, spine, drowned, ruined, renowned, manned, leaned.