Random good picture Not show
1. The company has experienced meteoric growth.
2. The scandal ended his meteoric political career .
3. Her parliamentary career has been meteoric.
4. The group had a meteoric rise to fame in the 70s.
5. Its meteoric ascent defied the usual explanations.
6. But then injury cut short his meteoric rise.
7. Robert Fleck's rise was meteoric.
8. Officer remuneration has enjoyed an even more meteoric rise.
9. This is not a meteoric rise and fall.
10. The meteoric rise in the popularity of Modern Art left my position at Sotheby's much undermined.
11. With that performance[sentencedict.com], her meteoric rise from ballet dancer to actress was complete.
12. Once again the carbonates came into contact with meteoric water and this was responsible for yet another episode of leaching.
13. In many modern examples, diagenetic reactions in the meteoric zones are minimal.
14. Equally though, nobody could possibly visualise the meteoric rise that lay ahead.
15. The film tells the story of Lee's meteoric rise from North Dakota radio singer to jazz legend.
16. The apparent celestial origin of a meteoric shower.
17. Scientists found the celestial origin of the meteoric shower.
18. Her meteoric rise has been remarkable.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The deposit middle temperature meteoric hydrothermal ore deposit.
20. Hail is a meteoric phenomenon.
21. In my mind, losing weight is just something meteoric.
22. His early career had been meteoric.
23. The sudden flash of light in the night sky was caused by a meteoric fireball.
24. Tyne to Trent move paid off Denis Bonner's rise to the top has been meteoric.
25. The progression to the top of the senior pile was not so meteoric.
26. Frequent breakup and erosion of cometary nuclei provides not only vast quantities of meteoric dust, but also occasional larger fragments.
27. A note of caution needs to be added concerning cementation in the meteoric vadose zone.
28. Molinari has had a run of big moments in her meteoric political career, and this latest is fittingly pyrotechnic.
29. Together, they showcase his combustible bop chops and sublime ballad skills, as well as his meteoric rise to prominence.
30. At ￡23.21 however, analysts are starting to turn cautious following the shares' meteoric rise.
More similar words: meter, cemetery, kilometer, historic, speedometer, rhetoric, historical, historically, theory, more or less, theoretical, taste of, write out, write off, courteous, in spite of, take note of, compete, complete, replete, detect, athlete, concentrate on, et cetera, veteran, state of affairs, comet, concrete, diabetes, come to.