Random good picture Not show
1. They rooted out all the dead plants.
2. They rooted their football team on to victory.
3. A pig rooted in the orchard.
4. This principle was rooted in my mind.
5. Fear rooted her to the ground.
6. She was rooted to her seat because she was afraid to speak in front of a large group.
7. There is not a passion so strongly rooted in the human heart as envy.
8. The crisis is rooted in deep rivalries between the two groups.
9. I've rooted out an old pair of shoes that might fit you.
10. The pigs have rooted up the muddy ground in search of food.
11. Each year one vicious habit rooted out(sentencedict.com),in time minght make the worst man good throughout.
12. She was rooted to her chair.
13. Clumps of thyme had rooted themselves between the rocks.
14. He rooted the tulip bulbs in potting soil.
15. Racism is still deeply rooted in our society.
16. His problems are deeply rooted in his childhood experiences.
17. Fear rooted him to the spot.
18. He stood rooted to the spot, unable to move.
19. The pigs rooted for acorns in the forest.
20. Embarrassment rooted her to the spot.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. She rooted through/among the papers on her desk.
22. Her affection for him is deeply rooted.
23. She was rooted to the spot with fear/amazement.
24. She stood rooted to the spot, staring at him.
25. The trees have rooted in the rich soil.
26. Drugs and violence are deeply rooted in American life.
27. Their life is rooted in Chicago now.
28. Her point of view was rooted in experience.
29. He was rooted to the spot by surprise.
30. They rooted up all the trees in their garden.