Random good picture Not show
1. Accordingly, the open offer and clawback preserves the pre-emption rights of existing shareholders of the bidder.
2. Clawback provision: Clause in an underwriting agreement for a security that restricts the issue to a certain group .
3. Under pressure from the regulators, the big Wall Street banks have responded to criticisms over executive compensation with something called “clawback.
4. Some contracts include “clawback” clauses, which allow performance-related payments to be reclaimed if the performance that was rewarded turns out to have been worse than it seemed at the time.
5. The bankruptcy trustee sifting through the remnants of Madoff's firm has taken an aggressive approach towards "clawback" from those to whom Madoff paid out gains.
6. The treasury will find some clawback for the extra benefits members received.
7. The spread of clawback provisions shows that there has been some change on Wall Street.
More similar words: drawback, draw back, back, aback, back on, back out, back up, back of, cut back, pay back, back down, set back, hold back, call back, back away, keep back, go back on, feedback, give back, backyard, look back, stand back, talk back, turn back, go back to, bring back, fall back on, back and forth, date back to, double back.