Random good picture Not show
1. The idiocy of his behaviour appalled her.
2. It is appalling that child was murdered.
3. I was appalled by what I saw.
4. Let me be quite blunt your work is appalling.
5. Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
6. The brutality of the crime has appalled the public.
7. Nothing can extenuate such appalling behaviour.
8. The country is notorious for its appalling prison conditions.
9. They were appalled by the damage from the fire.
10. The newspaper reports of starving children appal led me.
11. They have been living under the most appalling conditions for two months.
12. I was appalled at/by the lack of staff in the hospital.
13. The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
14. The way we kill animals appals a lot of people.
15. I am appalled that children can mount up debts unbeknown to their parents.
16. Your table manners are appalling - don't you know how to use a knife and fork?
17. They were appalled by the reports of the nuclear war.
18. He stood there wide-eyed at the appalling scene.
19. We were appal led at the prospect of having to miss our holiday.
20. She decried the appalling state of the British film industry.
21. I dread sleeping: my dreams appal me.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. They are appal at the news .
23. I was appal ( l ) ed at the news.
24. This " Hamlet " will appal some for being so resolutely unclassical.
25. The new film will ambush the unwary, appal the squeamish and get unwanted attention the prurient.
26. The new film will ambush the unwary, appal the squeamish and get unwanted attention from the prurient.
27. THE scene is enough to appal those teachers steeped in ideas about child-centred education and learning through play.
28. Aid workers were said to have been filled with dismay by the appalling conditions that the refugees were living in.
29. This would delight the red shirts. But it would appal Bangkok's elite and split the army.
30. But if the Chinese disdain the cheeses enjoyed by Europeans, they themselves adore some stinky foods that would appal many foreigners.