Random good picture Not show
1. The parvenu invited guests but they all hung off.
2. It was a newcomer, almost a parvenu, the creation of refugees and pirates.
3. You can tell he is a parvenu.
4. The parvenu was much too foxy to let slip even a hint of his working - class background.
5. A parvenu swaggers by oneself at a party.
6. Around 1900, the United States was still a parvenu among nations, much patronised by the sophisticated society of Europe.
7. Do not cross this, should surmount a parvenu in old A Bai when, his trip!
8. The employer is a bad parvenu only.
9. Jackson was a southwestern parvenu who combined a sense of rough-hewn egalitarianism with the gentlemanly honor typical of his class.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. Those companies and bosses had this " parvenu " hind, just when make pet, do not come to it to raise really, want to turn them into profitable machine however.
11. External Chinese major regards the " parvenu that rises abruptly in recent years as " , greeted the days " with best " .
12. German fictionist , composer Hoffman (1776, 1822) sojourn to the home of a parvenu of Berlin.
13. Be what lets Chen Chacheng be tea bound " parvenu " ?
14. He the meaning of this word is, to Intel, this is very big trade, because this company aux will be able to claims to common people, it is the choice of Silicon Valley parvenu in hardware respect.
15. In this page, I will compare the history and current business and management between National city Bank of New York, the best bank of the world, and the Chinese Bank, the parvenu of Chinese bank.
More similar words: carve, starve, harvest, avenue, revenue, fervent, intervene, intervening, intervention, part and parcel, starvation, menu, penury, tenure, denude, curve, serve, nerve, tenuous, swerve, purvey, survey, duodenum, reserve, observe, serve as, deserve, penurious, strenuous, enunciate.