Random good picture Not show
1. There has been a lot of political mudslinging in the battle for votes.
2. Haze says he is angry about the mudslinging in the campaign.
3. They are a source and means for gossip, mudslinging and defamation.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Years of political mudslinging between the big parties have brought disillusionment and apathy.
5. First, the campaign was free and fair, though marred by mudslinging.
6. We've lost some sanity in this mix of political mudslinging.
7. "The response was that they were comfortable and that this was just competitors mudslinging," she said.
8. While his opponent started a huge smear campaign against him, he refused to engage in muckraking and mudslinging.
9. Stock markets rose yesterday as voters went to the polls and months of political mudslinging ended.
10. In a television studio politicians of all stripes entertain viewers with mudslinging, shouting and buffoonery.
More similar words: ringing, coming in, bring in, sling, changing, belonging, stinginess, engineering, quisling, jogging, emerging, clogging, managing, debugging, fling, cling, grudgingly, encouraging, ailing, ruling, originating, discharging, disparaging, milling, inkling, sibling, curling, rolling, yelling, ceiling.