Random good picture Not show
1. Do not despise your enemy.
3. I despise anyone who is cruel to animals.
4. The two groups despise each other.
5. Byron affected to despise posterity.
6. We should not despise our intellectual inferiors.
7. He claims to despise riches.
8. I can never, ever forgive him. I despise him.
9. Honest boys despise lies and liars.
10. Honest men despise lies and liars.
11. Maria seemed to despise him for giving way to her.
12. Don't feel ashamed — we don't despise the widow's mite , and, as they say, every penny helps.
13. Do not despise clever people, Mr Wormwood.
14. It is easy to despise what you cannot get. Aesop
15. The Tory Right despise him.
16. We become a piece of all that we despise.
17. They may despise the lower strata whose members may well find such behaviour offensive.
18. I hate, I despise your feast days,(http://sentencedict.com) and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
19. "I despise intelligence" really means: "I cannot bear my doubts.". Albert Camus
20. Married to a man I despise just to have a roof over my head and a ring on my finger!
21. Louis Johnson came to despise the Alsops and ordered Pentagon reception desks to inform him whenever they set foot in the building.
22. We often pretend to fear what we really despise, and more often despise what we really fear. Charles Caleb Colton
23. We were brought up to despise the people from the poor side of town. They seemed so dirty and ignorant.
24. As a waiter, he had grown to despise self-important customers.
25. You despise me - so aren't you degrading yourself by having anything to do with me?
26. Never despise ordinary things - the ordinary in yourself or in others.
27. In her own work she simply reproduces the very conventions that she claims to despise.
28. You know, I feel much closer to Meany, whom I despise, than a lot of the liberals.
29. Wasn't Rune Christensen as much a player of games as the man he purported to despise?
30. If you fly a lot on business, then you probably despise most airports.
More similar words: despite, despicable, respite, despot, espionage, despair, desperate, despondent, desperation, widespread, desperately, pistol, impish, therapist, episode, sheepish, impishly, episteme, malapropism, epistemology, spin, spit, spill, spiky, spice, spite, spine, aspire, spiral, espouse.