Random good picture Not show
1. Devour all on your deadly pyre!
2. The pyre stood ready on a hillock.
3. She rode around the blazing pyre.
4. As the pyre was kindled, on a rocky height above it a woman appeared.
5. The pyre was ablaze, ignited by a giant gas-fuelled blowtorch.
6. Smoke from Scathach's pyre was black, rising high into the dusk.
7. She crawled closer to the funeral pyre, rejoicing in its warmth, and slept.
8. A special funeral pyre was built in the nearby woods to cremate deceased Hindu servicemen.
9. The coffin was put on top of the pyre and the lid prised off.
10. But what if everything was burned on a pyre sixty years ago?
11. But as he watched the pyre, the archon softened.
12. All the world's a pyre!
13. The widow leapt into the funeral pyre.
14. A huge blazing pyre lights up the landscape.
15. Then he built a funeral pyre, covered it with wildflowers, and burned the body of his respected teacher.
16. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows.
17. Ramdas, the third son of the Mahatma, set fire to the funeral pyre .
18. Later there was Rajiv Gandhi, shimmering in the heat haze as he walked seven times around his mother's pyre.
19. M., Ramdas, the third son of the Mahatma(sentencedict.com), set fire to the funeral pyre.
20. Nine days they lamented him; then they laid him on a lofty pyre and set fire to it.
21. There was something noble, almost Roman about it all: Let the steel industry be my funeral pyre.
22. He ordered those around him to build a great pyre on Mount Oeta and carry him to it.
23. The birds returned, invaded Bird Spirit Land and flocked and swarmed above the funeral pyre.
24. Sucking in a deep lungful of smoke, he looked back at the fiercely blazing funeral pyre for the first time.
25. The rest is a dark drift of smouldering purple, hanging in the air like smoke from a pyre of burning shoe-gazers.
26. Often the horror and humility of her widowhood would drive a young widow to follow her husband on his burning pyre.
27. They held that a suicide should not be honored with a funeral pyre and urn-burial.
28. An image of a wild rider, white clay on long hair,(sentencedict.com) circling the pyre where her lover lay.
29. One can understand that Ferrante has no interest in adding her privacy to the novelistic pyre.
30. The mythical Phoenix bird was thought to build its funeral pyre out of frankincense and myrrh.
More similar words: pyrrhic.