Random good picture Not show
(1) I was admiring the exquisite workmanship in the mosaic.
(2) The Indians brought in exquisite beadwork to sell.
(3) Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
(4) Such a finding as this exquisite antique is rare indeed.
(5) She has exquisite taste.
(6) Klimt's artwork is reproduced in this exquisite collector's book.
(7) Mr Zhang's photography is exquisite.
(8) The pain was quite exquisite.
(9) The room was decorated in exquisite taste.
(10) Her good breeding shows in her exquisite manners.
(11) The designer surrounded himself with exquisite objects.
(12) The jewellery showed exquisite craftsmanship.
(13) She has exquisite taste in art.
(14) Each piece is unique, an exquisite painting of a real person, done on ivory.
(15) A good comedian needs to have an exquisite sense of timing.
(16) This exquisite little hotel seemed to belong to a different age.
(17) Exquisite workmanship is the outstanding characteristic of these artistic handwork's.
(18) He told jokes with an exquisite sense of timing .
(19) It's an exquisite portrait.
(20) There was everywhere in their exchange an exquisite synchronicity.
(21) But new exquisite life can't inhabit such places.
(22) Dessert at Bellino's was exquisite.
(23) It is exquisite to swim without clothes.
(24) Miller is an exquisite dancer.
(25) All this created an exquisite tension.
(26) We admired her exquisite handiwork.
(27) He advanced on him only for an exquisite googly to dip and dart through the gap to bruise the off stump.
(28) It looks an exquisite mess[sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com), but push through the vegetation bordering the path and the undergrowth clears.
(29) Her daughter's face was exquisite even when she was terrified.
(30) The sets and costumes for the dance performance were exquisite.
More similar words: requisite, inquisitor, inquisitive, inquisition, acquisition, visitor, quisling, site, relinquish, quite, website, parasite, relinquishment, quite a few, guise, cruise, anguish, linguist, languish, louis xiv, hinduism, altruism, disguise, linguistic, altruistic, crisis, sit, distinguish, noisily, visible.