Similar words: undercut, percussion, mercurial, circulate, repercussion, ridicule, molecule, esculent. Meaning: [‚hɜːkjʊ'liːən] adj. 1. displaying superhuman strength or power 2. extremely difficult; requiring the strength of a Hercules.
Random good picture Not show
1. She faces the herculean task of bringing up four children single-handedly.
2. This would appear to be a herculean task for the relatively efficient and an impossible one for everyone else.
3. This herculean task falls to the street environment services division of the Department of Public Works here.
4. His reputedly Herculean virility long remained a byword throughout the district over which he held sway.
5. The area will face a herculean task if it is to find a new occupier for that factory.
6. To attempt such a thing would be herculean and quixotic.
7. Moving the stove, however,(sentence dictionary) will be a Herculean endeavor.
8. But those two goals were veritably Herculean in terms of effort compared to the final two.
9. These small feats seemed like Herculean accomplishm ents and slowly served to restore her depleted confidence.
10. The consortium began its Herculean task by looking at supply chain processes.
11. Subsequently, the US and EU have made herculean efforts to get Ashgabat to resile from the commitment to the project with Russia, but have failed.
12. The two men made a Herculean effort to lift the fallen tree off the victim's car.
13. It s not just that the opening scene requires even more Herculean effort.
14. Unfortunately, much of that habitat has been destroyed, and it would take a Herculean effort to restore it.
15. Bringing the body of Christ together in Chicago is a Herculean task.
16. Truly none was so fit to set about this herculean labour as Petruchio.
17. These days, just finding an easy to remember one - word domain name can be a Herculean task.
18. Eradication of the Alpine nomenclature is still proving a Herculean task.
19. To mold a front against the Japanese, however , was a task of Herculean proportions.
20. He completed the translation of this monumental work with a herculean effort.
More similar words: undercut, percussion, mercurial, circulate, repercussion, ridicule, molecule, esculent, lean, circulation, truculent, clean, glean, lean on, leaned, clean up, cleansing, cleanliness, steer clear of, uncleanliness, circus, circuit, haircut, rule, porcupine, joule, ruled, amulet, ruler, circuitous.