Random good picture Not show
1. Do you know the meaning of this word?
2. The two words are equivalent in meaning.
3. Teaching me the meaning of love.
4. What is the meaning of life?
5. I don't grasp your meaning.
6. What is the literal meaning of this word?
7. A dictionary explains the meaning of words.
8. The context makes the meaning clear.
9. What's the meaning of this word?
10. I keep meaning to get that photo framed.
11. At last he knew the meaning of life.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. At last I apprehend ed his meaning.
13. Duff explained his meaning shortly but clearly.
14. The meaning of the passage is obscure.
15. I can't go into all the niceties of meaning.
16. You can't say that these sounds have no meaning.
17. Is the meaning still obscure to you?
18. You mistook my meaning entirely.
19. 'Honesty'? He doesn't know the meaning of the word!
20. I hadn't a clue to the meaning of "activism"
21. What's the meaning of this?
22. Your meaning needs to be clear.
23. Can you guess the inner meaning of this poem?
24. I don't know the precise meaning of the word 'gleaned'.
25. I misunderstood her meaning.
26. Eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation.
27. It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you.
28. The chinese word for crisis is divided into two characters, one meaning danger and the other meaning opportunity.
29. The word history derives from the Latin word 'historia' meaning story.
30. In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
More similar words: meaningful, moaning, groaning, mean, meant, means, demean, demeanor, meantime, by all means, by means of, by any means, meanwhile, by no means, canine, in the meantime, at home and abroad, by fair means or foul, mining, dining, warning, opening, burning, cunning, turning, morning, raining, whining, fawning, shining.