Random good picture Not show
1. I liked to meander through familiar streets.
2. They usually meander down to the pub after work.
3. Cows still meander through these villages.
4. The TV series continues its haphazard meander around the globe - this week it will be in Portugal.
5. His talk appears to meander but by the end focuses attention on the true state of affairs.
6. A road goes straight, rivers meander; houses are in straight lines, trees irregular.
7. Today a gentle meander through the horrors of rail privatisation.
8. These consisted of a vague meander across the fields surrounding the company premises, along a route apparently chOsen by Ralph.
9. But his personal life seemed increasingly to meander and lose point.
10. In the town library, patrons meander dreamily through the dusty stacks.
11. Many miles of paths meander through beautiful woodland, parkland and alongside lochs and rivers.
12. But my idea would be to meander up and down the country, stopping off at interesting towns like this.
13. They tumble down mountainsides; they meander through flat farmlands.
14. Streams tend to meander through level land.
15. Cup foot line makes fine rule meander.
16. It's so restful to meander along Irish country roads.
17. Finally, the design of meander slot antenna is presented.
18. Rather, we meander, mainly due to a slight structural or functional imbalance of our legs.
19. South our meander county also countryside is advance northwest a typical impoverished villages and towns.
20. Visitors and locals alike meander along the sidewalks of the Seine River.
21. We have established a physical model for the meander point bar.
22. Henderson was given full freedom to produce the charts and the sounds that meander within his head.
23. The filaments themselves are forked at various places and often meander wildly.
24. The orbital motion of the earth provided a causal explanation for why the planets appeared to meander across the sky.
25. I wish they would buy all their groceries from the Cairnbaan Post Office as they meander past.sentencedict.com/meander.html
26. The Chedworth mosaic also possesses an outer border of continuous swastika meander.
27. I do not have the time to spare to meander through mountains.
28. The most extreme complication seems to lie in the tendrils, which can meander most wildly.
29. On basis of derivation of equivalent admittance and impedance corresponding to E type and H type excitation to meander line, the transmission matrix of meander-line unit layer is constructed.
30. The developed theory is used to analyse the impedance-match problem of microstrip meander line ferrite phaser in X-Band, C-Band, and a good agreement with the experimental results is obtained.
More similar words: mean, means, meant, demean, demeanor, meaning, meantime, by all means, by any means, by no means, by means of, meanwhile, meaningful, in the meantime, at home and abroad, by fair means or foul, wander, under, tender, ponder, wonder, gender, render, fender, hinder, slander, sender, yonder, offender, thunder.