Similar words: life, for life, to the life, lifetime, wilderness, come to life, lifestyle, bewilderment. Meaning: [ˈwaɪl(d)laɪf] n. all living things (except people) that are undomesticated.
Random good picture Not show
1. The area has an abundance of wildlife.
2. Polluted water sources are a hazard to wildlife.
3. The river banks are a haven for wildlife.
4. The park is the largest wildlife sanctuary in the US.
5. Many wildlife parks are regularly invaded by people poaching game.
6. Our wildlife trips offer a thrilling encounter with wildlife in its natural state.
7. The area was declared a wildlife reserve, much to the chagrin of developers.
8. The wood is a haven for wildlife.
9. Australians are justly proud of their native wildlife.
10. The storm caused havoc to wildlife.
11. Pesticides can kill wildlife and pollute the atmosphere.
12. Do not allow your dog to disturb wildlife.
13. This area was once a wildlife reserve.
14. The school has its own small wildlife garden.
15. An oil spill could be devastating for wildlife.
16. It takes time and patience to photograph wildlife.
17. The drought could spell disaster for wildlife.
18. The area is rich in wildlife.
19. Wildlife is fast disappearing from our countryside.
20. Development of the area would endanger wildlife.
21. The forest is home to a wealth of wildlife.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. His love of nature was expressed through his wildlife paintings.
23. People were concerned that pets or wildlife could be affected by the pesticides.
24. The increasing use of pesticides threatens the wildlife of the area.
25. They called on the government to help protect native wildlife.
26. The pollution of the forest has seriously affected plant life and, to a lesser extent, wildlife.
27. Environmentalists will be on the watch for damage to wildlife.
28. She left a large sum of money in her will to found a wildlife sanctuary.
29. The wetlands are home to a large variety of wildlife.
30. With so many areas of woodland being cut down, a lot of wildlife is losing its natural habitat.
More similar words: life, for life, to the life, lifetime, wilderness, come to life, lifestyle, bewilderment, headline, deadline, will, wife, lift, willingness, cliff, mild, child, build, nullify, qualify, builder, build up, rebuild, building, grandchild, only child, building materials.