Random good picture Not show
2. Dig a pit and bury the garbage.
3. He had to make four pit stops during the race.
4. They dug a pit to bury the rubbish.
5. Law is a bottomless pit.
6. We dug a deep pit in the yard.
7. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.
8. The cars made two pit stops during the race.
9. The body had been dumped in a pit.
10. The female digs a pit in which to lay the eggs.
11. They'd dug a shallow pit and left the bodies in it.
12. The tan-coloured dog looks suspiciously like an American pit bull terrier.
13. The pit is being shut down because it no longer has enough coal that can be mined economically.
14. He was convicted of failing to muzzle a pit bull.
15. A sheep fell into a pit,(http://Sentencedict.com) and I helped it out.
16. Pit closures have put thousands of miners out of a job .
17. He went down the pit at the age of fifteen.
18. I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw the ambulance.
19. Would you like to pit your wits against our quiz champion?
20. He worked all his life down the pit.
21. The pit yawned open in front of them.
22. We made a quick pit stop in York before continuing on our journey.
23. The sides of the pit fell in and buried Tom and Dick.
24. He has to pit his wits against an adversary who is cool, clever and cunning.
25. Pit ponies were used in most mines at the turn of the last century.
26. He had a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.
27. There's no more work in these pit villages.
28. He suddenly had a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.
29. Other areas are to lose aid so that money can be reallocated to towns devastated by pit closures.
30. The unions fought hard against the government's programme of pit closures.