Random good picture Not show
1. Law is a bottomless pit.
3. Dig a pit and bury the garbage.
4. They dug a pit to bury the rubbish.
5. We dug a deep pit in the yard.
6. The cars made two pit stops during the race.
7. The body had been dumped in a pit.
8. He had to make four pit stops during the race.
9. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.
10. The female digs a pit in which to lay the eggs.
11. They'd dug a shallow pit and left the bodies in it.
12. The tan-coloured dog looks suspiciously like an American pit bull terrier.
13. The pit is being shut down because it no longer has enough coal that can be mined economically.
14. He was convicted of failing to muzzle a pit bull.
15. He worked all his life down the pit.
16. The pit yawned open in front of them.
17. There's no more work in these pit villages.
18. He went down the pit when he left school.
19. The tissue affected by edema will usually pit.
20. Pit your wits against family or friends!
21. I'd like to pit my wits against the best.
22. I'm afraid my room is a complete pit!
23. Peel and pit two avocados.
24. A sheep fell into a pit,(http://Sentencedict.com) and I helped it out.
25. Pit closures have put thousands of miners out of a job .
26. He went down the pit at the age of fifteen.
27. I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw the ambulance.
28. Would you like to pit your wits against our quiz champion?
29. We made a quick pit stop in York before continuing on our journey.
30. He suddenly had a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.