Random good picture Not show
1. Poverty makes a man mean.
3. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
4. This could mean a massive furlough of government workers.
5. That's not what I mean.
6. Sorry, I don't mean to butt in.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He didn't mean to harm you.
8. I hated my father. He was hyper-critical and mean.
9. You know perfectly well what I mean.
10. Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.
11. I have no conception of what you mean.
12. Stop talking in riddles -say what you mean.
13. Do you know what I mean? --I think so.
14. I didn't mean to break it-it was an accident.
15. A dictionary tells you what words mean.
16. What do you mean by that?
17. This was no mean achievement for the government.
18. Great bulk does not always mean great weight.
19. Aha[sentencedict.com], now I see what you mean!
20. I didn't mean to offend you.
21. He doesn't really mean that—he's just being deliberately provocative.
22. Little compliments mean so much to me sometimes.
23. I did not mean to insult you.
24. The technical details mean nothing to the average punter.
25. I don't think she's mean.
26. "Know what I mean?" he said with a wink.
27. Does good marketing mean playing safe and staying traditional?
28. What exactly did you mean by that last remark?
29. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
More similar words: meantime, by means of, by no means, by any means, by all means, meanwhile, meaningful, at home and abroad, come at, lean, bean, jeans, come about, peanut, one another, Korean, the same as, here and now, come across, measure up, European, measure up to, measurement, here and there.