Random good picture Not show
5. The end justifies the means.
9. Silence gives [means] consent.
11. Those who have some means think that the most impo rtant thing in the world is love. The poor know that it is money.
13. Youth means limitless possibilities.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Have you any means of identification?
15. Television is an effective means of communication.
16. This list is by no means exhaustive.
17. This money wasn't earned by honest means.
18. The smell means dinner to the children.
19. Having my family around me means happiness to me.
20. She is by no means pretty.
21. In this poem the budding flower means youth.
22. He had declared his means to me.
23. Sometimes love means taking a step back.
24. He may look fierce, but he means no harm.
25. Aggression is by no means a male-only trait.
26. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
28. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory.
More similar words: by all means, by any means, by no means, by means of, by fair means or foul, mean, meant, jeans, demeanor, meantime, meanwhile, meaningful, in the meantime, at home and abroad, bean, lean, meal, ocean, lean on, mealy, come at, smear, peanut, leaned, Korean, one another, meager, pageant, here and now, permeate.