Random good picture Not show
1. We have to segregate for a few day.
2. They segregate you from the rest of the community.
3. The systems will have to be able to segregate clients' money from the firm's own cash.
4. Schools should not segregate children with disabilities.
5. Faith-based schools would only segregate society further.
6. Kossoff prefers to segregate his drawings from his paintings in his exhibitions.
7. One was to segregate lepers in order to prevent the spread of the disease.
8. We don't segregate in this county.
9. And why should I restrict myself,(Sentencedict.com) segregate myself?
10. Segregate full and empty cylinders.
11. Experiments show clearly that genes segregate.
12. Homozygous races do not segregate on selfing.
13. They tried to segregate the two lovers.
14. Impurities tend to segregate at grain boundaries.
15. Some societies still segregate men and women.
16. If we segregate, just as you were proposing earlier[Sentencedict.com], not one therapy fits all.
17. Segregate from acids and acid-forming substances. Segregate from foods and animal feeds.
18. It also important to segregate the large companies into giant international corporations and those are not.
19. Segregate hazardous waste and dispose of an authorized manner ( report to your supervisor ).
20. The prognosis for producing a late generation segregate variety is favorable.
21. A power firm, for example, might segregate its industrial customers from its residential customers.
22. Verify, classify, and segregate the non - conformance final products.
23. A huge part of the real Mr Kinnock remains hidden behind the curtains that segregate his private jet.
24. Thus, pressure is increasing to identify sources and modes of transmission, and to segregate colonised from non-colonised patients.
25. The same language is also a means to identify and segregate by level.
26. Most others would be unable to do this, and the education market would segregate by income group.
27. Again, the system administrators should be cautious of indexing confidential data and should segregate them with an application ID.
28. The reservoir consists of bounded bank, secondary lake bank, segregate intake gate.
29. These were controlled by multiple allels or by loci with allels that segregate independently whereby epistasis also may have played a role.
30. Mixture of black powder and magnesium have a tendency to segregate.
More similar words: segregated, desegregate, segregation, aggregate, congregate, aggregation, congregation, regret, regress, egregious, regressive, gregarious, negate, delegate, relegate, variegated, nosegay, degree, egress, regain, regard, regale, foreground, megaton, negation, negative, disregard, regarding, as regards, allegation.