Random good picture Not show
(1) She was introduced and stepped up to the podium.
(2) Several speakers took the podium that night.
(3) Lamm, speaking before Perot took the podium, congratulated him on winning the nomination.
(4) One long-winded speaker after another came to the podium.
(5) Black-jacketed on the podium, he was on a different plane from the student body, silent and scribbling at his feet.
(6) Winning meant standing on a podium, smiling for cameras and posing for pictures.
(7) Hillie rose and went to the podium where he addressed the audience.
(8) He will have a place at the podium.
(9) Dolphins were on the podium with Shula.
(10) Tears ran down her face as she stood on the winner's podium.
(11) The speaker has to ad - lib his speech when his papers suddenly blow off the podium.
(12) Unfortunately it is not clear from the report whether the podium extended beyond the walls[sentence dictionary], or was contained by them.
(13) Kate Robinson and former Olympian Peter Breen, fourth last year, look to squeeze on to the podium.
(14) In the postgame maelstrom, Switzer was one of the first to take the podium.
(15) He parodied my groping stumble across the stage to the podium and gathered up the skirt to reveal hairy legs and bloomers.
(16) Roused, the Monsignor hiked the skirt of his voluminous cassock and lumbered up to the podium.
(17) There was another wave of applause as Adams stepped up to the podium.
(18) Tonia Kwiatkowski and Kyoko Ina duel for the third place on the podium.
(19) One by one, the prophets of doom appeared at the podium.
(20) About 1, 500 people at the black-tie affair greeted Clinton with an ovation as he approached the podium.
(21) From 33 races entered that season he finished on the podium 30 times, with 21 wins to his credit.
(22) Antigang activist and actor Edward James Olmos, for one, took the podium at the 1996 Democratic national convention.
(23) Manion unbuttoned his suit jacket and moved out from the podium area.
(24) The ox walk involved each individual proceeding to the podium to cast a vote by taking agonizingly slow, inch-by-inch steps.
(25) Most of us had raced motorcycles in one milieu or another, and most finished on the podium more often than not.
(26) He came in an open-necked shirt and walked to the makeshift podium without a very obvious security presence.
(27) The military parade was cancelled and members of the republic's leadership fled from the raised viewing podium.
(28) This time, Buchanan is not expected to get near the podium.
(29) The delegates gave her a standing ovation as she walked back to the podium.
(30) Up on the stage, Lester Stoner stood at the podium reading his valedictory address.