Similar words: code, coddle, codify, crocodile, soda, today, to date, crocodile tears. Meaning: ['kəʊdə] n. the closing section of a musical composition.
Random good picture Not show
1) The coda is often more technically difficult than the rest of the piece.
2) In a coda to the main exhibition are various works which were once attributed to Rembrandt.
3) The final two months were a miserable coda to de Gaulle's first period in office.
4) It was a natural coda in his story.
5) At the coda it repeats the B section groove until the fade.
6) A coda to a Wagner song finds Cynthia Loemij winding down as the set is dismantled by stagehands.
7) It is the coda of the executioner(sentencedict.com), the knell of bloody doom.
8) The show is a coda to Uglow's exhibition at the Kolner Kunstverein this autumn.
9) This is suggested too by the coda, which transforms the structure of the song and makes use of collage.
10) Chop another line like a coda with a curse.
11) Moreover, the use of "abstract" and "coda" categories seemed optional among Chinese college students, whereas the other four categories were used obligatorily.
12) The work is concluded by an extended coda in which chromatic contrapuntal interplay among the voices are supported by a steady funeral-march drone.
13) Still, it was a happy coda to a difficult week for US debt markets.
14) Then that famous Orwellian coda. "Good prose is like a window pane."
15) Juventus are eyeing Italy U 21 pair Andrea Coda and Daniele Dessena.
16) Coda has some big - name backers in the U.
17) The rhyme inventory only has one nasal coda and one glottal stop coda.
18) Although the basic feature set of Coda resembles that of AFS,(http://sentencedict.com/coda.html) Venus enables continued operation for the Coda-enabled client even if the client has been disconnected from the distributed file system.
19) The final two months were a miserable coda to the President's first period in office.
20) The coda to this last movement is borrowed from two humanists.
21) Even so, the final forty seconds of the film provided a fascinating little coda on all that had happened.
22) Reading the files of the Wasp network reveals a poignant tragicomic coda to the cold war.
23) The finale itself is a bit on the slow side, increasingly so during the coda.
24) The study has provided a basis for creating a method and finding indexes to predict the earthquake occurrence time by using the monitored seismic spatial correlation length and coda Q_c.
25) Turn over first to see the phrase beginning and coda part before starting use the phrase.
26) Study of a number of small seismic swarms also gives us the preliminary understanding that the attenuation rate of seismic coda waves of swarms does not change considerably.
27) The major methods of measuring Q-value by the natural earthquakes are the ones of using the data of free vibration of earth, body wave, surface wave and coda.
28) On the basis of the observational data, this paper also discusses the probable reasons causing the variation of the coda wave attenuation rate both before and after strong events.
More similar words: code, coddle, codify, crocodile, soda, today, to date, crocodile tears, code of conduct, be good at, as good as, up-to-date, up to date, accommodate, washing soda, accommodating, accommodation, good afternoon.